- 12 month program focused on teaching you and your child healthy lifestyle habits, healthy eating, and ways to increase physical activity.
- 2 visits (minimum) with your physician.
- 8 visits with our Registered Dietitian, Kelsey Raml. Visits will be monthly for the first 6 months, then at 9 months, and at 12 months.
- Referrals can be made to our pharmacist, physical therapists, or counselors, if needed.
- All visits and services will be applied to your insurance. Cash option is also available.
- Childhood obesity has more than doubled in children and tripled in adolescents in the last 30 years.
- Children and adolescents who are obese are more likely to become obese adults.
- Those youth whose weight is in the overweight or obese categories are more likely to have risk factors for health problems in the future, such as heart disease or diabetes.
- Appointments with your physician will occur at your doctor’s location (Main Brown Clinic or Northridge)
- Appointments with Kelsey Raml, Registered Dietitian, will occur at Northridge. Evening appointments are available Tuesday-Thrusday.
For more information and/or to sign up, please contact Kelsey at 884-4226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.